Friday 30 October 2009

Arguing On Youtube Is Hilarious


Man i just love having arguments with people; especially if i am the one thats winning it. Youtube is the perfect place to start verbal fights, especially people that deliberately place no effort in their comment whatsoever on your videos. I was enlisted by my friend BDT87 to deal with a certain individual who was acting like a right "bell-end" so to speak. As a short back history, BDT87 was was being harrassed by this nutcase, repeadedly asking for shoutouts on a regular basis.

Ben thus far has resisted his bothersome requests, but now the person has now begun placing comments on the videos which he hadn't done before and this is where i came in. I replied to the idiotic statement and i was absolutely perplexed by the response; was it meant to be joke or a serious reply because i certainly couldn't make my mind up.

Erm, there is a point to this i think....I guess just don't get into an argument with me because you will get your living soul ripped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment