Tuesday 20 October 2009

Patronising Much?


Well as you all know that Youtube at times can be a complete a**hole, you will know this fact if you are an avid follower of my vlogs and such. However i am always amazed at how the website can keep suprising me with new levels of severe iritation.

Today i recieved a comment on my Rock Band vs Guitar Hero video commenting how the video wasn't that particularly great. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even bad ones but that is not why I feel insulted.

I got p***ed off at the fact that he compared us to more professional productions on the Escapist and Gamespot being superior. WELL NO S**T SHERLOCK!! You do realise that you are on YOUTUBE for independent film makers to make content. I really do apologise that i don't have the resources (or talent) to re-create the diamond encrusted material that satisfies your rediculously high standards but that is just the way it goes.

Professional publications are superior, you want to know why? Well they have more money, More people, better cameras....I could go on and on. I really don't need someone pointing out that fact to me when its so damn obvious, or at least i thought it was.

Democracy is flawed when it is given to idiots, they take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment