Sunday 18 October 2009

Astro Ignition Podcast Queries


Now im still totally baffled on what actually to do with my solo podcasts. Other than talking about what happened on my Youtube channel there really isn't that much to mention quite frankly. So as a tester session in episode 7 (Uploading as i write this) i decided to add a QandA section to it. Basically for fans of my Youtube channel you can ask me a question then i will cover it in the next episode. You can ask me anything along the lines of.....

*Video Games
*University Applications
*Upcoming Events
*Television Shows

Or anything else constructive that takes your fancy. As i want to try and make all bits of media i create on the internet interesting rather then me relating to Google completely ruining the internet all the time.

Click the link on the right to subscribe via itunes if you like and see what you think of our materials and make any suggestions for improvement as you see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment