Monday 2 November 2009

My Thoughts of Halloween 2009


Its been a very odd halloween for me this year, absolutely no trick or treaters actually decided to knock on our door this time round; not that im complaining mind! Maybe they actually got it into their thick skulls that we always show animosity to people who are essentially scrounging for free stuff. Mostly the people in my street usually ask for money rather than candy which really boils my blood, but we do have a death driveway which is nigh on impossible to climb even in the driest of conditions as we shown in one of our Bizzare Worlds on Youtube.

Seriously the only reason i can think is good about Halloween is that at least it reminds me of Micheal jacksons Thriller released in the 1980's.I'm still sufferring from his untimely passing, but nevertheless he will always have a place on my Ipod. #

RIP dude from CitizenWolf. (BTW Sorry for the naff tribute i did on Youtube, i could have done much better....)

No comments:

Post a Comment