Thursday 15 October 2009

Social Networking Madness



Well, its safe to say that i'm pretty exhausted. After making perhaps the biggest mistake of joining just about every social networking in the universe i have given myself a behemoth task of keeping everyone up-to-date. Thankfully the videos i post on Youtube and blip will automatically will shown on facebook and twitter so if your not following me on either of those then feel free to click one of the links on the right of my blog.

Also as a new feature i have created my video podcast link where you can download my Blip.Tv videos right onto your ipod. This is also found on the right and you can then subscribe to the feed via the lovely medium of Itunes.

I'm currently uploading Youtube Flaws episode 5 talking about the Hulu-Tube story and why it has the potential to obliterate the small independant film-maker on the site. Plus as an added bonus i plan to upload Rock band Vs Guitar Hero Part 1. Please feel free to make comments as you see fit and send any correspondance you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment