Saturday 7 November 2009

Quick News Update


Well it was an expensive decision but it had to be taken. My old DVD recorder broke down so i had to go to merry hill and purchase a new one, as that essential piece of hardware is the thing i use to record video game reviews on my youtube account. I'm not sure when i am going to make a new video game review, as im still deciding what some be uploaded next.

In other news my script for my Apple vs Microsoft video is well underway and the video should be uploaded onto the internet by the end of next week, providing i don't get distracted by the awesomeness that is Modern warfare 2. Also my answers to my first round of QandA will be made apparent very soon when i find time to record the audio voice-over.

Man this is seriously going to be an expensive next few months, and i cannot wait untill my next payment comes in next january.

No comments:

Post a Comment