Tuesday 17 November 2009

The Run Up To Christmas


Well its getting to that time of year again where everybody decides to purchase presents for each other, so as a message to all my fans i want you all to buy me rediculously expensive stuff, even stuff that i don't even need like a PS3 or something.

I apologise to everyone waiting patiently for my next video as its been about a week or so since i uploaded anything, so to makie up for it i have finally completed my second QandA video and is should be at the time of writing availible in two versions, the blip version which is longer and the youtube version which is shorter to fit into the 10 minute time slot.

In other news modern warfare 2 is just simply amazing game to play and Left 4 Dead 2 is being released this friday and i hope to buy that very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment