Wednesday 27 January 2010

Website Woes


I do apologise to everyone waiting for new content from yours truely, however i do have an excuse for my extended absense. After making the full transisition to Blip.tv i have been working on, or at least trying to work on my own personal website. I worked on it for absolutely hours and hours and it was pretty much nearly ready for distribution, however i had to cancel the site as the hosting costs were simply astronomical.

I was essentially crushed as i spent all that work on the site for abolutely nothing, when i could have spent that time working on a new video instead. *sigh, it hasnt exactly been a great week for me, as im still recovering from the onslaught of abuse i recieved from the idiots of Youtube. So i please ask for patience while im picking up the pieces of my ego as it were ha ha, you will be pleased to know that my next video is on its way and i havent dissapeared completely.

As always i keep everyone posted as often as i can and feel free to subscribe to my content as all links to my stuff are provided on my Blog on the right hand side. Speak soon guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment