Sunday 10 January 2010

My Bout of Hysteria and New Blog Layout


Well you can point and laugh because i have essentially been acting like a total clown with a bad case of schizophrenia. I have been essentially contradicting myself over my decision to move away from Youtube then changing my mind the next and then back again.

Well after a break i decided to take for myself i finally decided to stay on the site for good this time, as i have added up all the facts.
  1. You get morons all over the internet, not just Youtube
  2. Youtube has the biggest audience potential
  3. There is nothing to stop me from posting to both Blip.tv and Youtube
So if you didnt get that i am continuing to post videos onto my youtube page, aswell as my Blip.tv account and Screwattack account. I want to reach as many people as i can and the best way to do so is to put up with the crap and just soldier on regardless. I will do a vlog on the subject soon which will be uploaded shortly onto the internet shortly.

In other news how do you guys like the new layout of my Blog, i have included Blip.tv streaming and this site now acts as a hub for all my content with new links and functionality so i hope you guys find it informative and useful. Speak later guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment