Friday 21 May 2010

HD-PVR Problems


Sorry guys that i havent posted anything on my blog in a very long time, i have been very busy with university for the last few months or so working on coursework and presentations. Now that is out the way untill september i can now continue posting more rants on my blog!! Yeah for you guys!

My latest rant being my bloody HD-PVR unit i purchased recently. I brought it off play.com thanks to many good reviews; the whole idea of the thing is to record HD footage from video game consoles. Unfortunately due to some reason i cannot fathom the thing doesnt work properly on my Windows system. I'm on my second unit as i sent the first one back as i thought the thing was faulty, but as the new one i recieved is doing the same thing as the first unit i suspect its a software issue rather than a hardware fault. I'm really agitated as i have been wanting to create HD recordings for ages and ages now, and as the unit isn't working properlly it has put my other video plans on hold.

Isn't technology fantastic eh?....

No comments:

Post a Comment