Monday 14 December 2009

Farewell Youtube, Hello Blip.Tv


Well its been swell, after nearly 3 years of posting videos onto the prolific video website, and after much consideration im deciding to close my Youtube account to venture elsewhere. Why is this you ask? Well im getting tired of having to fight against the websites constant failings and cowardly users that are giving me pathetic anonymous scores, and i am simply not going to put up with them anymore. Ive made numerous videos on why this website no longer is fit for purpose and now i have completely lost the urge to carry on fighting the Google beaurocracy.

I do appreciate my hardcore fans that will follow me to the ends of the earth, but it is a decision i have to make and i really didn't want it to come to this. So when i feel ready i will make the appropriate annoucement and close my account for good, but fear not as i will not dissapear forever. As i will continue to post videos to my newly created Blip.tv account and now on my Screwattack account for the video game related stuff. So if you wish to keep in contact with me then don't hestitate to subscribe to my new video channels my twitter, facebook, podcasts amd Blog entires and don't hesitate to send me messages.

I would like to thank everyone who has supported mefrom the very beginning , Steviet7, BDT87, Nintendogreg and numerous others for helping me get to new heights on Youtube. Its very hard leaving the website i started off on but now that the site has declined in quality i really have no other choice if i wish to continue.

Ill keep everyone posted with new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment